North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Weekend Update

It's been a busy weekend here.  One day I worked on Liz's red, pink and cream eye fooler.  I have nine blocks completed.  Each block is around 20 inches.  I also have all the pieced sashing and connector blocks done.  Now I need to figure if it needs to be bigger.  Wish I could show you but Liz would peek lol.

I put together another baby quilt, quilted it, bound it and it is waiting for a label and stitching down the binding.



And the back which is flannel.



I finally got an opportunity to play with my mini eye fooler quilt.



The components of these blocks contain two inch finished pieces.  I love this pattern in batiks.  There is something about working on these that makes me smile.  The quilt has not told me how big it will be.  So until then I will happily piece and SMILE!  

I hope you took time to relax and stitch this weekend.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.