North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, May 30, 2016

Baby/Love quilts

Saturday I had the urge to sew red and pink string blocks. In half a day I managed
to complete 16 unfinished which are 9.5 inches square.  Yesterday I sashed them with different light strips and began making piano key borders in reds and white strings.
I also quilted a top from the ever growing love top pile.

This was an effort to play with X Blocks.  Surely some child will love it?  I used all batting scraps.  Still have many more to use.



Yoday... More string blocks and maybe another top will get loaded. Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Wow, when you get going you really roll!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic. Yes, that's definitely going to be loved.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.