North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Creating....

Yesterday I finished the baby for P.


I love how it turned out.

I've had this bags of pink coins begging to be sewn.  Well they screamed loud enough this morning.


So I turned them into a work of art.  I took an unusual African fabric and paired it with the pink coins.


Love it!  It will become a baby quilt for a friend.

Hope you have fed your soul with needle and thread today?

Frog Quilter



2 comments:

  1. Yes! I do love that African print with the peppy pink coins. Very snazzy! And you're right - the pinwheel quilt turned out super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very different (but both very fun) baby quilts! Nice work.
    Haven't fed my soul with needle and thread for over a week--been busy feeding it with a visiting daughter and granddaughter. They leave us tomorrow and I will drown my sorrows in my sewing. : )

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.