North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Then there were five

I've been working on my bear paw blocks and enjoying it.


 

Can you see my error in the bottom corners.  I'll have to redo them ugh.  This was the one I rushed to finish before supper last night.

In other news a storm took out my stove.  We had the repair guy come look at it and it is not worth it to fix.  Off to the store I go and nobody makes bisc colored appliances any more.  To top it off they are phasing out white.  So here we go back to miscolored appliances.  I ended up getting a stainless stove with a convection oven and aqua cleaning.  This is where you place a few cups of water in the bottom of oven and go.  They say all you need to do is wipe the inside down afterwards.  The regular self cleaning ovens only smoked up my house...  So bottom line is that I don't have to worry about cleaning the oven.  Yay!

Stay cool.  I'll be here stitching to my hearts content.

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear you lost your stove! don't you hate it when you have to start over with appliances and try to match colors - I am waiting for my dishwasher to stop working so I can match it with the stainless steel that I have for my other things now which took awhile to match up too as I wasn't going to buy a new one when something still worked.
    I do not see a mistake in your corners - must be one of those things that you notice but most others will not

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Bear Paws! I feel for you, but at least it is only one small correction and you caught it early.

    I can't believe they are phasing out white stoves. I prefer white appliances over stainless steel or other colors.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.