North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Weekend Review

I was overly tired this weekend. One of my big jobs was hosing and scrubbing the enclosed porch. Now it is nice and clean. I enjoyed sitting out there this morning. I didn't get as much sewing done as normal. I added a few rows to my mini rail fence and did a little applique. Today was spent mostly resting.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy morning coffee time on my front porch in my swing. Scrubbing sound very tiring! Maybe tomorrow you can enjoy sitting on yours and then later feel like quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your rail fence and baskets - sounds nice having an enclosed porch - I love my porch but wish it was enclosed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those basket blocks! The rail fence looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.