North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday already?

This weekend has just flown by. The blocks completed this week are only a few because I have been appliquing birds on my newest blocks. This is another take on my neutral petal blocks. I love the appliqued birds. My biggest accomplishment is that I started putting my tumelo trail blocks together. I used a different sashing than others I have seen. I was on the fence about it until I saw the photos. What do you think?




3 comments:

  1. I love your sashing - what size are your blocks? it looks really great with the sashing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sashing is a great choice, IMO.
    And I love the little birds in the orange peel blocks. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these colorful blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.