North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

A Morning with the Busy Bee Quilt Guild

I spent the morning with members of the Busy Bee Quilt Guild, Fountain Inn, SC.  They put on a fabulous brunch spread.  Everything was delicious.

They are the nicest group, they even have men quilters.  The meeting progressed in a very orderly manner and soon it was time for me to speak and show my quilts.

Thank you Busy Bee Quilters for having me show my love of quilts.  This is the flyer that was circulated before the meeting.


I'll be back in June to teach a workshop.  🐸🐸🐸

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good experience. What are you planning to teach in June?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! It's great to share your experience and ideas with other quilters.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.