North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, September 21, 2018

Plugging along

Did you miss me? Our friends have been here from Scotland we are having a lovely time. They leave tomorrow.

I have managed a few things.

A quilty hugs quilt which is a collaboration of bigger blocks for the spare parts bag.


The back with a Halloween theme.


I committed to two QOV quilts for a November award.  There is a large group of military members receiving them.


The back.


A Quilty hug top that started with a stack of blue squares.


I am binding this in hopes that a friend will want to purchase it.

4 comments:

  1. How fun to have friends from Scotland! I really hope to go there someday.
    Looks to me like you have accomplished a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt that I would be getting anything done with visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your friend decides to purchase the quilt, it’s a beauty. You were certainly productive and all this with company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I missed you! You got a lot done even with company - that's amazing! I'm like Gene - I wouldn't get anything done with visitors around. And I like your "spare parts" - I'm going to have to rename my UFO block collections - until they become a part of some "whole" - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.