North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Another pretty

I finished this quilt this morning.  She demanded feathers, lots of them.  What a joy!  And a few garden pictures to enjoy.  I saw a humming bird this morning which motivated me to make the sugar water and hang the feeders.  The humming birds are already enjoying their food and I love seeing them.









4 comments:

  1. One of these days I will get to a point where I can consistently stitch feathers. ha ha.
    I love to see the hummingbirds arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feathers are always good!
    There is a fabric color in the photos that is catching my eye--it seems to be a periwinkle. Not a color I see often in quilts, but I love what it brings to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the feathers - they show up nicely on that pattern! Your garden looks lovely - and hummingbirds are always fun to watch - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely Hummingbirds visit you. This is a lovely quilt and those quilted feathers are perfect. What a fabulous pop of colour the blue gifts this pretty. I see Spring is smiling at you. I see with my li'l eye a chair at just the perfect spot in which to enjoy the garden.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.