North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, June 27, 2021

The next batch of Quilty hugs

 Are well into the finishing stage. 

This was last years Moda’s breast cancer quilt.  Love it!



A couple of blocks in this next quilt are from Kitty from Alefthandedquilter.

And in the last post, the second set of photos at least two of those tops came from Kitty.  Thanks Kitty. 



I pulled this top off my top rack and quilted it after adding a fun Christmas cow border.




Nancy F donated this fun quilt top complete with a backing and binding made.  I just couldn’t resist quilting it.  Simple and so pretty!

I did quilt a couple love (kid) quilts but I’ll save them for the next post. Slowly I seem to be getting back into the groove.  I am learning to like days where I do nothing.  For years (lots of years), that would not have been tolerated. I am so hard on myself at times.  🐸

 




8 comments:

  1. LOVE your quilts!! And you are VERY WELCOME!! I enjoy seeing what you do with my tops and blocks and know that they go to a good cause. Gotta love the Christmas cow border - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the pink Breast Cancer quilt, too....so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those quilts are just lovely. I know that they will warm the hearts as well as the bodies of the ones that receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun bunch of lovely quilts! You certainly are getting back into the groove!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the quilting. Lovely quilts. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great bunch of quilts. I am intrigued by that last one. As you said, "simple and so pretty"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the finishes and especially the pink one. Glad you are getting back in the groove.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.