North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Love quilts quilting continues

 The quilting continues on most days. I usually quilt up two or three tops.  They are smallish so it doesn’t take forever to get them done.  They are quilted with a medium meander stitch.

I turned in a bunch Tuesday and received the last 20 tops.  Exhale a big sigh of relief!

The pictures do not show another eight completed that I had in my car.





Our goal was to make 100 quilts and I think we will make that goal.🐸😀


4 comments:

  1. I am so impressed. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it looks like you are well on your way to meeting that goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of quilts! Sounds like your group will meet their goal.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.