North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Over due for an update

 First my Little 4.5 inch blocks from Sentimental Stitches. 















And some Call Me Crazy blocks also from Sentimental Stitches. 







My pineapple quilt top was finished. 



I went on a cruise to Alaska which was fabulous!





Sorry it has been so long. I always strive for improvement but it doesn’t always work lol. 

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer.  Our summer here in the mountains has been cool and rainy. Rather strange weather but this phenomenon is happening everywhere. Stitch and be happy 😃🐸.


3 comments:

  1. Yes it seems the weather is a bit odd everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovelies to look at in this post. Glad to see you in Blogland again. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back - you have been BUSY!! LOVE all of your blocks - and your Pineapple quilt top - that's a LOT of piecing! Your Alaska cruise photos are awesome - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.