North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Four Patch Galore

In an attempt to reduce the leader ender bag of four patches, I put together this top. I only had to cut the blue triangles and the white triangles. Looking at the picture here I can see a easier way to make this top. Do it diagonally and then you would only have to cut the side triangles. That would be a whole lot easier and it would (I think) come out "better". I'll store this thought for another top as I still have a lot of ready made four patch blocks.


Today I plan to finish a top that is about half done. And maybe start another :-))))
Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Totally forgot it was a state holiday. We could have gotten together and worked on 'something'. Love, love, love this top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your simple 4-patch is delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.