North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Baby Quilts

Last weekend and the 2 snow days we had off from work produced many quilts. Both of these are quilted bound and are ready for labels. A co-worker is having his second child - a boy so.................. I missed the shower for his first child a girl.... I created the yellow - purple four patch quilt. It has a scrappy purple binding. I'll post completed pictures shortly.

I did manage to quilt 2 other large twin size scrappy quilts as well. The fabric was just a flying!



I have a long weekend so I will be using it to my advantage. My machines will be just a hummin.
Frog Quilter

1 comment:

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.