North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Quick Post

I think it was about time to change the picture header. It's not Christmas anymore. This one should be ok for awhile. The doll, Sassy, a frog friend and of course Sassy's quilt. I made the doll at the fall retreat last year. FUN!

I can't leave you without some eye candy...This is a love quilt I had fun with. Each block spoke and told me what quilting to do. I really enjoyed this one.

I put borders on a big love top for Epworth Childrens home. It's now ready to be quilted but I am working on something new.

More later. I am enjoying the sunshine outside. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.