North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Project

I saw this pattern on this blog
and was so taken I just had to make me one. I used my go cutter for the star points. This is a fun quilt and goes really fast. I just love the secondary pattern (circles). I'm using colors for the stars that read solid with BRIGHT COLOR.
I'm planning on sewing most of today; "peaceful".
Frog Quilter

4 comments:

  1. You are right, this quilt is just amazing...I love the effect it has on movement....your colors are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Are you going to put a border on it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pattern and your colours are so beautiful! I am tempted to start one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful liz love from scottish liz x

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.