North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Wall Hanging is in the Mail

Look who likes to lay in fabric. Tinker Belle, a true quilting kitty.

All the way to the UK. It's nessled in with Christmas gifts.

Loui was added to the heart so that he is included. He will be the ring bearer at the ceremony.














Frog Quilter

3 comments:

  1. Someone looks as comfy cozy as I'd like to be right now.
    Beautiful and special little wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I like the embroideries. Great job, Beth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thats lovely liz thanks :) and what goodies have u sent lol x

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.