North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Baby Quilt

I've seen quite a few Jacobs Ladder quilts in blog land so I decided I try it out.

They are fun to complete and I love the different layout possibilities.

I've been doing quilt a bit of cleaning out this weekend. I'm pleased with all that I have done.

Frog Quilter

3 comments:

  1. Very clever border down the sides--nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth, I love this one! Interesting design and nice colors!
    Well, being back home, I wish I could fly back right away. This distance kills me...
    Was nice talking to you on the phone. I bought a few fabrics on NY and already made some pillows for the kids, didn't post them yet. Hope to have the time next week. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.