North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Daisy's Quilt and three quarters is a flimsy!!!

This top I'm calling 3/4 (three quarters). I started it in a quild workshop. I did have some problems in attaching the borders. I did what I could and now am just happy it is a flimsy. Now it can move from one spot to the to be quilted pile. Together IS better than perfection.













Next is the dog commission quilt for Daisy. I know she will just love it.









Frog Quilter






6 comments:

  1. from one frog collector to another...I really LUV the doggie quilt. Is it the accuquilt die?

    hugZ,
    annie m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh both tops are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love both. 1st time I have seen the 3/4 I really like it and the colors are so bright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both fabulous. Love the bright cheerfulness of the 3/4 top! And the dog top is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 3/4 quilt--makes me think of fun festivities! It is so bright and happy-looking.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.