North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

A week of giving

My accomplishment for the last 2 weeks.

A baby quilt for a little girl due to be born in the next 2 weeks.

The bright star quilt will go to my massage therapist who was in a bad car accident in October. This will be her healing quilt.







This nine patch pastel went to a woman in the hospital who consistently gives to everyone. She doesn't know me but we have a friend in common.

Frog Quilter

4 comments:

  1. Wow...busy week and beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, kindnesses like this make the world a place worth living in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy! I especially like the star quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very thoughtful gifts. The star quilt is an eye-catcher, but for some reason I am drawn to the pastel 9-patch. Seems soothing--perfect for someone in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.