North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Saturday Progress


Made lots of progress yesterday with log cabin blocks. I made 25 and now have a stack of 80.

I still don't seem to be making a dent in the 1.5 strip drawer.

I will continue to make blocks as time allows and see where this goes. Last time I did this (a different log cabin block pattern) I have about 250 blocks finished and in a bag)

Ok Blogger won't let me add another picture....

Had a wonderful day with kids and grandkids. Fun, Fun, Fun.

Happy Stitching

Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! Just had to try it!
    I guess I will just have to be anonymous -
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.