North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy 4th of July


In honor of the 4th here is a patriotic frog statue in front of my purple challenge quilt.

I am packing to go camping in the mountains of NC. Leaving today for a long weekend. I hope Mr. Trout is bitting cause I'm ready to put my wadders on and get in the water. (frogs don't wear wadders :-) )

I'm taking two love (charity) quilts to stitch the binding on while riding to and from. Also taking a couple stitcheries from Jenny of ELEFANTZ Check out her blog she has a stitchery free to download. These are so relaxing to work on and very pretty. Here are the ones I have finished and I have another one that just needs some leaves.


Happy Stitching - Frog Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.