North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Sisters Quilt Pictures

I am showing some more quilt pictures from the Sisters town show. I have so many but I included a few applique ones for those who like applique. You know who you are.











From the sewing room I have quilted another 2 love (charity) quilts, completed a love flimsy and almost have a small childs top finished.

My orphan bin is busting so I am concentrating on reducing it. I really like piecing but wonder how all those blocks got in there :-)

Come back for the Portand adventures which will include waterfall pictures. They are spectacular.

Frog Quilter

5 comments:

  1. These quilts are just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathatkingly AWESOME!!! TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilts. Thanks for sharing your pics. with us. Enjoy Natima

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very talented indeed! These quilts are just wonderful! Thanks for stopping by and for your compliments. I am in awe of your quilts.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.