North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Vacation Recovery

What a trip! Aside from starting with a sinus infection and having multiple allergy attacks the trip was wonderful. I think I am back on eastern time.

Seattle was grey and misting with the last day being sunny.

Sisters OR was an experience for all quilters and non-quilters. Seeing so many quilts makes your head spin. I took lots of pictures and here are a few. I like the scrappy ones and odd styles. My two good friends Margaret, Kay and I kept us all laughing. There was never a dull moment. They even had vendors and a wonderful quilt shop.








I even arranged to visit Bonnie who used to live here and was in our quilt guild. It was good to see her in person.

More pictures and adventures to come.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful sites! I am glad to hear that you had a great time. Looking forward to seeing more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute frog :) i love it, glad u all had a great time. liz from scotland

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.