North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Heart Quilt, Library Challenge Quilt

I quilted my heart quilt last Saturday using a heart panto and my side saddle. It took all day and the effect is perfect. I had no problems other than getting it aligned. I consider this quilt one of my heirloom quilts and am glad to have it quilted. The picture has disappeared. Next post I'll add it again. Shows much better in person.

I have many others to do and look forward to completing them. And then I'll just have to make more.

I need a name for the heart quilt... Any suggestions?


Today I went to the library to see our Library Quilt Challenge display. WOW they look great. I can only show mine as I haven't got permission to show the others. (yet) Mine was selected to be hung "alone" in the main lobby. I think it was lonely, missing the other 12 that were hung in the gallery. They did a wonderful job hanging them.

I named this quilt "Where's Home"? Lots of houses in the quilt.

Hope you enjoyed the eye candy. More next time.

Frog Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.