North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Love Quilt and Blackie

Here is a smaller version of a Love Quilt I made a few weeks ago. This one uses white on white tone squares, 4.5 inches cut diagonally twice.

Quilted with a digitized flower panto and a lady bug flannel back. Looks like the lady bugs are crawling around in the flowers.

And last here is Blackie always after attention. He's so sweet but can be a pest. :-)

A lot of time this weekend has been spent on getting ready for our guests Bill & Liz from Scotland. Yikes they'll be here in less than 2 weeks. I'm almost ready. Are you ready Liz?
Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. Liz all your quilts are beautiful,can't wait to see them all lol,"WAIT" that would take up all my time lol,Bill and i are just looking to see what clothes to bring, i will pack in the next few days :) See ya next week :)...... HAPPY QUILTING

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.