North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, December 3, 2010

New Shoes

Many ofus wear clarks shoes for comfort and durability. In the last year I have had 2 or 3 pairs of shoes where the upper (leather) part starts to separate from the sole. The last pair this happened on was a beautiful burgundy color mule. One of my favorites, wearing them with jeans was perfect.

I decided these shoes are very expensive and I'm going to do something about it (or just try). I searched the web for the clarks web site and contacted them. I promply received a reply asking for the number on the inside of the upper shoe. I sent the information back and was pleasantly surprised when the email came asking me to select a new pair from one of 3 web sites they provided. I received my new shoes in about 2 weeks. NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

The shipping box is a perfect place for Tinker Belle to stalk her victims. She is turning into a very loving kitty.



Next post will be quilty....Frog Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.