North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Back in the Saddle

I made my DH a fabric covered rope mat for Christmas. His is on the left. Mine on the right has been used for quite a few months. These are quite handy when your plate or bowl is hot.










My new side saddle computer came in the mail today. She is all set up and I quilted a pet quilt (really a big block) to make sure everything was as it should be.


It is and I am so glad to be back in the saddle.


Frog Quilter





2 comments:

  1. Clever rope mats. Could have used something like that with our steaming bowls of stew tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, great idea.....and looks great too. Glad you are back in the saddle!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.