North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Fabric processing

I have been processing a mountain of scraps lately. I have cut 2.5, 2, 1.5 strips. then I started with 3.5 blocks and 2.5 with the rest. So now I have a pile of smaller scraps that will be 2.5 blocks. My cutting board is a mess.







This picture was worse earlier in the day.

I also worked on two T Shirt quilts. I have all of them backed with stabilizer and first cut. Now comes the design, the fun part.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. You have been one busy quilter! Sounds like we will be seeing a new scrappy quilt soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, can I bring my scraps over while you are in the cutting mode? My scrap box of pieces that need trimming is badly overflowing. Just not high on the priority list right now

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.