North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Baby Quilt

This is a baby quilt I did for a co-worker who did not let anyone know he was having a third child, a girl. While this may look plain it has lots of feather quilting and swirls. Bright, fun and cuddly. Her name is Marigold which is SO pretty.




The back...




Finishing up the T Shirt Quilts, hopefully tonight.
Ooooooooh that means I can work on something different (I didn't say new).
Although I have been working on 3 inch (finished) spool blocks. I think I will use them as a border on a court house steps quilt.
Frog Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.