North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Crazy Needle Case

Our guild has a silent auction every year. One of the items I won was this crazy needle case.






The inside.



The needle case was made by Linda Smith. I smile every time I look at it. IT'S FABULOUS!!!!!!!!?

I was touched by a blogger requesting quilts for Christmas, the angel project. Gene Black does this every year.

The link can be found here http://blog.geneblack.com/2012/09/angel-project-update-and-history-lesson.html

Does anyone know how to put in a link using blog press?

Here is the quilt I sent - JOYFUL LOVE!







Frog Quilter

3 comments:

  1. I did some research on adding a link, I found a post that makes it seem that it is not a built in feature. But check under the "HTML" button at the top right of the editing screen it may have since been added.
    You can manually write the html for it according to that article. You just need to know enough html to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes... I love that needle case. I keep thinking that I will make one for myself, but I haven't done it yet. And thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.