North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

It's All About Purple

My purple string blocks are part of hearts.





To finish this I am thinking about piano keys in different shades of purple and white say 6 to 6.5 inches wide. I've already raided the 2 inch strip bin, next was the 2.5 inch strip bin. I'll be sewing them today

Meet Lucy my new kitty





Her sister and brother need to find homes. The brother is the only one with a tail. This is Maestro.


This is Mr Tale


If you are interested in either or both please email me.

Have a great weekend. Sew and exercise your machine.

Frog Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.