North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Long Weekend Update

I can't believe I've been off for,four days and not posted anything. I have been busy. More cleaning (BORING) and lots of sewing :-)

This top was quilted yesterday cotton batting, perma core on top and so fine on the bottom both in pinks. It's a sibling quilt.


The back is wilder than the front.


The baby quilt is really wild or as DH puts it LOUD. I love it!


While browsing blogs I came to a site with directions to a block called cake stand. It finishes at two inches (2.5 unfinished). I thought can I do this? Well I tried one and well I couldn't stop....


They are SO CUTE!!!!!


My little angels sleeping.


More stitching today.....

Frog Quilter

3 comments:

  1. Adorable "Little" quilts and such sweeties sleeping!

    How do you come up with such creative 'backs' for quilts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little cake stand blocks. I just made one a little while ago, and want to make more, but I got distracted making tiny log cabin blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making those too!!!! They're so addictive! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.