North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

QOV Sew In

Oh what fun we had yesterday at our sew in. We sewed, laughed and ate, not necessarily in that order. Thanks Joanne for hosting. Your home is so comfortable.

If you would like to join us, send me an email. We currently meet in Gilbert SC.

Now for the eye candy:





















This next one is made from left over blocks.


We worked on the tenth anniversary block so Anne could take them for the block exchange.

We had a wonderful day. Next meeting will be the last Friday in August.

Keep Stitching - Frog Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.