North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, March 13, 2015

Finish it up Friday

I finished up the quilting on this QOV. I started last weekend. I am ruler challenged and trying to improve this by using them. I bought this fabulous set of rulers from the quilted pineapple. My digital machine guide is waiting for a new set of wheels to be designed. So it's just me free handing everything.



A close up of the quilting





My scrappy stars is now a flimsy...

I was fighting with the rain getting the picture. You can see the rain drops on the boards.





My other goal this weekend is to finish up comment blocks. You're going to love it.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. The QOV and your quilting look great!
    Love the scrappy stars
    Hope you meet your goal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the quilting.
    Your scrappy stars turned out very fun! : )

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.