North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, July 17, 2015

Fabulous Friday

A QOV that was on the frame for a few days.  I love playing with different designs.   I figured out how to hold a straight line ruler when doing angle lines.  And the circle feathers...well they are my favorite.  I could do them in my sleep.

The back photo taken inside as the outside one didn't show any details.


Some red string blocks.

My latest Dear Jane blocks.

I quilted another QOV today so that I could turn in all 4 of them.  I will show that one tomorrow.  You know I will bring home at least 4 more QOV tops to quilt.  Play time is so much fun!

Keep Stitching,

Frog Quilter

3 comments:

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.