North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, July 24, 2015

From last weekend

Well I never got around to posting these so here they are.  The first was a QOV quilted so all could be turned in (five of them).
And the back which has fabric from two different dye lots.
So I've turned them in and I have 5 more.
Next up.... I participate in a round robin once or twice a year.  It's always good!  You can see the total reveal at 
the Cotton Robin  We stretch our limits and learn lots of new techniques. Here is my finished quilt. It is amazing! Well blogger is being a pain so I will send it in another post. Frog Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.