North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, October 31, 2015

A quiet day

I spent a quiet day yesterday, the anniversary of my son Johns passing.  I let needle and thread soothe me all day.

In the process I completed 19 red string blocks and there is still a pile of red strings.  I think they reproduced while I sewed lol.



Today's priority is finishing the directions for the string stain glass quilt.  Then if there is time I will tackle some sewing.

Sew a stitch and soothe your heart.

Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had something therapeutic to do on a day that must have brought lots of memories flooding to your mind.
    Very pretty red string blocks. Do you have a plan for them?

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.