North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Spools came out

Yep all 500 of them.  They have been sitting in a drawer just waiting...

I suspect this will become a queen size quilt.  I'm sewing them together in groups of nine.


I'm also working on a wall hanging that will be a Christmas gift.  I know she reads my blog so can't show it.

Enjoy your stitching today, it's pouring down rain and very grey outside.  Inside I have plenty of color to keep me happy.

Frog Quilter

3 comments:

  1. That will be an awesome quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of spools! Do you plan to put borders on the quilt, or will it be queen size without them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous and that's a lot of points to match!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.