North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Slow Stitching Sunday

Between yesterday and today I have sewn 92 6 inch crumb blocks.  This got rid of a big bag.  

They will make a great quilt for someone.  They will join the other bagged blocks until I need them.



For the slow stitching part I am working on the last two hearts on my sprouts of love.  I thought for the longest time about the top border.  One day I thought "sprouts of love", they need heart flowers.  Perfect!



This quilt makes my heart happy.

The top is brighter in real life.  It was cloudy outside when I took this photo.



I am going to finish up the appliqué on these two hearts tonight.  Linking up with 
Slow Stitching Sunday




Frog Quilter

5 comments:

  1. That quilt should make you happy--it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great crumb blocks and your applique is so fun! Love those heart flowers. Can totally see why this makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those crumb blocks will turn into a great quilt -- or two or three. Love the heart appliqué -- perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect finish! The heart flowers are so clever, and I like the checkerboard earth.
    Can't believe how many crumb blocks you made. You had laser focus over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, such cute little hearts - perfectly fitting!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.