North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, November 6, 2015

Spools Explosion & Sprout Update

I have sewed my way through the second bag of 100 spools.  I will soon run out of wall space.  These are amazing.

This is where I left off last weekend.


After last night and this mornings effort.



Wow.  Lots of scrappy goodness!

My sprouts of love have progressed as well.  This morning I sewed the last column and the bottom borders.  



Still contemplating the top border and side borders.  Any suggestions?

Today is another rainy gray day.  It might be grey outside but it's bright and colorful here in my sewing room.

Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. Most definitely colorful in your sewing room!
    How large is the spools piece now?

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.