North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Lake Marion Piecemakers

Yesterday I had the pleasure of teaching the Lake Marion Piecemakers quilt guild my stain glass string quilt.  They all did really well and loved the no stress sewing.  They now have a new outlook on what you can do with string fabrics.  There were experienced quilters and new quilters in the class.

Their blocks on the wall.

And the class sample.

Thank you Joan and the Lake Marion Piecemakers.  I had a great time today including the yummy lunch and my "star".

Until next time,

Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you taught them well--good looking blocks.
    I just love that quilt. It glows!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.