North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Feed Me Said the

Sewing machine so I did, all weekend long.  It was spring meeting for the Quilters of SC in 
Spartanburg.  Denise and I always make a long weekend when these events are held.  So aside from the meeting Saturday we hunkered down and sewed away. Got lots done.  A bag of scraps cut down to two inch strips, a big bag of scraps turned into 31 MAM (mile a minute) quilt blocks that finish at 8 inches.  My set up in our room.







Denise took a bag of scraps and cannot stop making these cute flower pins.



Cute.

The scholarship quilt which I made and donated was awarded today.  A fellow quilter won it so I know it will be well cared for.



Excuse the finger in the picture lol.

Frog Quilter

3 comments:

  1. that scholarship quilt is beautiful = someone was lucky to win it. Looks like you made good use of your room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is what I call a sewing room!! : )
    What bliss to have solid sewing time.
    Love that scholarship quilt. The winner was lucky to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun weekend! I looked twice, never did find that finger

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.