North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Practicing machine ruler quilting

Here is the latest quilt I have been working on for the last couple of weeks.  I pulled this out of my tops to finish as I have a trunk show in a few months.







I am really with how this quilt came out.  It's a prime example of what scraps can do for you.

Frog Quilter

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful string quilt! Nice job on the quilting. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. great quilt with so many fun fabrics. Your quilting looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv this quilt-it on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.