North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Just add batting!

I volunteered quite awhile ago (a few months ago) to quilt kids quilts for heart builders.  They needed a finisher and I was happy to commit.  I quilted circles and loops, fun, easy and fast.

The binding has been stitched on and later I will machine it down to the other side.


I added a backing that I think matches.


Kitty from https://alefthandedquilter.blogspot.com recently sent me a box of goodies for my Quilty Hugs passion.  In the box were two tops, one of which had a back and binding.  Assorted blocks and odds and ends.  Thank you Kitty for being so generous.

I was in the groove this morning and knocked out this top, enjoying the feather quilting.  I'll post more pictures later.  I LOVE how it came out!  🐸🐸🐸



6 comments:

  1. You are on a roll, and the quilts look good! I want to see more of those feathers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome!! I LOVE the feathers you quilted on "Jelly Beans" - and I'm so glad that you will find it a good home - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilting on Jelly Beans is so pretty. These two fun with will surely make for some much needed smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful projects you are working on here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty feather quilting - wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.