North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Weekend Update

I assembled this top the other day.  I had most of the parts ready.  I sliced and diced the string blocks and then made four patch blocks.  Put borders on and it was ready for quilting.  I did the quilting this morning, a fun feather meander.

On another note I have been appliquing a new project.  The Worcester Quilt.  The blocks are big at 16 inches and there are lots of different stitching.  So far I am enjoying it!  I will be joining Kathy for slow stitching Sunday Here.

In the last picture Mr Tale is trying to punch Tinker Belle.  I think he has the advantage.







4 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours in your applique block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt and sweet fuzzy faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The four patch top turned out so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Tale appears to have the impression that he is on charge of everything, everywhere. :)
    Another nice top.
    That is a beautiful applique quilt you are tackling. Are those batiks you are using?

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.