North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Weekend Update

I had a bag of scraps that I was tired of looking at so I did something about it. I turned them into MAM blocks. All 55 blocks.  Now all that's remaining are short scraps that will become coins.


A batch of Carolina chain blocks.  A Bonnie Hunter design.  I have at least one more bag of carolina chain blocks to sew into a top.



A donated top from a member of High Country Quilters NC. This will be sent to Heart Builders for their November quilt drive.  

3 comments:

  1. You've been productive putting those scraps to use. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job turning all those scraps into beautiful blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good about consistently producing great scrap quilts to share. I especially like your Carolina Chain quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.