North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, February 24, 2019

The Sun is out!

And I'm so happy to see it. The cats are also enjoying it too. They get cranky with gloomy weather, similar to humans. Seeing the sun light come through this window in my stair way is fabulous.


It occurred to me the other day that I could make a cover for my couch rather than use towels.  The cats sometimes get sick and this has preserved my couch all these years.  So I started it yesterday.  

Kitty here is the quilting I did on the Kaffe quilty hugs top.
These are pictures of a Heart Builders quilt that is finished except for the label and a wash. I am finishing up a lot of loose ends. Move them along!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are finally seeing some sun! Thanks for the photos of your quilting. Your choice of quilting patterns are perfect for the quilty hugs and heart builder quilts - they look terrific. Keep moving them along - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thrilled to see the sun today also. It certainly raised my spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am trying to believe that we will have sun again someday!
    I like what I am seeing for the couch cover. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.