North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Slowly catching up

I am beginning to catch up.  These QOV tops have languished a few years.  Anne has been so patient with me on these tops.  I started quilting this top two days ago and didn't like where it was going.  It went in time out.  I didn't want to rip out all those stitches so I decided lets play and play I did.  Kind of a smorgasbord of quilting.  I couldn't be happier.  😃😃😃



3 comments:

  1. When I play I get better results. I suppose the "freedom of play" allows our muse to take control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fun quilt--and I'm glad you didn't have to spend time picking out stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Gene and Janet O. - it's a fun quilt - and the "let's play" factor does seem to take some of the pressure off and let us relax - letting our muse do her thing - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.