North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Feeling Pink

There was a bunch of pink blocks that came in a scrap bag (from Linda V).  They were calling me the other day.  This is what became of them.  The one photo shows a fabric that will be added as a border.



I have been getting my flowers planted by my front door and I have started the window boxes.







4 comments:

  1. I think your dark sashing really pulls those blocks together well.
    Definitely looks like summer is coming at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pinks are very pretty!! And I like all of your flowers - very cheerful - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pattern. I really like the color of this quilt. I love your projects. The whole quilt looks great.
    Regards, CTNBEE

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.